Thursday, January 14, 2010

week one [eoc] voice

Nobody starts out being perfect and if there’s one thing I’ve learned it would be, never give up on a dream that truly makes you happy. I try my best to make each picture better than the last and try to learn from past mistakes and “screw ups”. I can’t take all the credit though. My family and friends have supported my passion for photography from day one.

Being a photographer I have had the opportunity to see and experience a lot of amazing places and meet several wonderful people. My passion for photography was always there but I never really thought I could make anything of it. Each experience I encounter has shown me that photography can be a stable career. I love how with just a push of a button I could freeze a moment in time that can be shared worldwide. I have taken pictures for several different types of photography ranging from landscapes and studio still life to the glamorous fashion and weddings. It may seem silly but I try not to focus on one particular type because I would like to consider myself a “jack of all trade”.

No comments:

Post a Comment