Thursday, January 21, 2010

week 2 [eoc] my favorite fast food

I’m not sure if my favorite fast food is considered fast food, but the only fast food I can remember from my childhood was pizza from Straw Hat Pizza, http://www.strawhatpizza.com/. Most of the time my family ate home cooked meals but when my parents didn’t feel like cooking we would order pizza from Straw Hat. My parents first met working at Straw Hat Pizza, naturally forming a second family with everyone who worked there, so of course we only ate pizza from there. I know that almost everyone thinks that all pizza places are the same, but there was something different about the pizza they made there. I don’t know if it was the pizza recipe itself or just the fact that the pizzas were made by people who I felt were my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment