Thursday, February 4, 2010

week 4 [eoc] superbowl commercial


One of my favorite super bowl commercials is the commercial from E-Trade. The commercial is only half a minute but I believe it is effective. The commercial shows a baby who is telling you about how he saved money and rented a clown. I have always loved the E-Trade commercials because they are so funny. I think it is funny because the baby is talking like he is an adult and I don't really know why but it’s just funny to me. I think the reason why it is so effective is because the character used is a baby and the baby is talking like an adult so people would stop an watch because it's not normal. Another reason is because the commercial gets acrossed the fact that you can save money by switching and signing up for E-Trade. I love watching the E-Trade commercials! They are hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment