Thursday, February 18, 2010

week 6 [eoc] favorite soup

Strangely enough soup is one of my favorite foods. My favorite type of soup would probably be minestrone soup. I think one of my favorite brands of minestrone would be the one from Olive Garden. Even though Olive Garden isn’t my favorite places to eat, they make good minestrone. I also like Carrabba’s soup too. Carrabba’s soup has a different blend of veggies, beans, and spices that is a different but satisfying. I like minestrone because unfortunately I usually don’t eat all the recommended veggies so eating minestrone soup gives me some of the veggies I would normally forgotten. I also like it because it’s healthy and isn’t very fatty. It also has no meat so it’s a good thing to eat when I want to take a break from being a carnivore.

A soup I would recommend to Campbell’s would be more of an update to a soup they already have. I would love to have a cheesy potato, when I think of comfort soup that is one of the first soups that come to mind. I think for a name the soup should just be called “Cheesy Potato” because if the name is too fancy it would confuse the buyers. Campbell’s already has a baked potato soup, which has cheese and bacon in it, but I think if they just cut out the bacon and added a few more spices it would be delicious! If Campbell’s made the Cheesy Potato soup right it would remind me of when my grandma would make me soup when I was sick, good childhood memories. I’m getting hungry just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment